Enjoy total peace of mind and maintain your independence with a Connect America at-home emergency response system! You’ll get protection 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will get help at the push of a button!
The Connect America at-home system includes:
- A base unit and
- An emergency button pendant or bracelet, which you’ll wear
The base unit is ready to use in minutes. You just plug it into an electrical outlet, hook up the phone cord (included) to a phone or phone jack, and turn it on—that’s it!
Added features include:
- Large emergency button to push if you need it
- Amplified, two-way speaker communication—so you know you’ll be heard in an emergency
- 30+ hours of battery backup—so you’re still protected during a power outage
- Test mode so you can test your system as often as you want
- LCD display with time and temperature
The Connect America button can be worn around your neck as a bracelet or pendant, whichever you’re more comfortable with. You’ll wear the Connect America bracelet or pendant everywhere you go in and around the house—with a 600-foot range from the base, you’ve got a wide area of coverage in case of emergency.
Your Connect America button is waterproof, so you can wear it in the shower or tub (where many falls happen), or while doing water-related household chores (like dishes and gardening) without having to worry about your protection being affected.
Interested in a Connect America system that protects you wherever you go across the U.S. with GPS technology? Click here to learn more about Connect America systems for on-the-go!